Have You Seen Me?

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Who Am I?
~Benjamen Kyle~

Case History: The victim was located naked, beaten and covered in fire antbites beside a dumpster behind a Burger King in Richmond Hill, GA on August 31, 2004. No identification was recovered from his person. To date, he has been unable to remember his name and where he comes from. The Burger King where he was found is located on Highway 17 directly across from U.S.Interstate 95 (exit 87). May have been traveling on I-95 or in Georgia on business. Skill sets seem to be intact with loss of factual data. Cannot remember his name, where he comes from, or other pertinent factual data. Believes he may come from Indiana or Colorado.In exceptionally good health,has no chronic illnesses and requires no medications for the maintenance of good health. Has regional accent. He is willing to undergo hypnosis, submit DNA, undergo x-rays for dental or other purposes. He has since adopted the pseudonym "Benjaman Kyle" until he can learn his true name and identity.
The Doe Network

Ifyou have any information about this case please contact:FBI - Savannah, GA Bill Kirkconnell 912-232-3716 You may remain anonymous when submitting information.


Monday4 the Missing ~Benjaman Kyle~


Source Information: Katherine Slater
Other Sources:Savannah Now
11 Alive News

2 comments:

Roselvr said...

I hope 2009 is the year "Ben" figures out who he is.

angela said...

I will do anything I can to help Ben find his family.
u can get ahold of me thru email
ang23doza@aol.com
I really want to do anything I ca to help!!!