Have You Seen Me?

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Have You Seen Me?
~Katelyn Delevante~
Restricted

UPDATE

Update:2009-07-11
KATELYN MCCAULEY-DELEVANTE
missing from Mitchellville, MD, has been restricted.

I will be featuring 'Have You Seen Me?' as they arrive in my mailbox. They are indeed those small pictures on the back of junk mail that's often times thrown away, without even a second glance. If you googled Katelyn Delevante because of the "Have You Seen Me?" picture, and that's how you wound up reading this, please take an extra moment, and drop me a line on the comment box.


CIRCUMSTANCES
The child may be in the company of her non-custodial mother. They may have left the state or they may have left the country and traveled to Canada. The child has pierced ears. The child may use the last name Delevante.


I've googled Katelyn's name, yet other than a few sites like mine, I haven't been able to find out much more than what NCMEC reports.

No comments: