Have You Seen Me?

Friday, February 6, 2009

Have You Seen Me? ~Brittany Spencer~

I will be featuring 'Have You Seen Me?' as they arrive in my mailbox. They are indeed those small pictures on the back of junk mail that's often times thrown away, without even a second glance. If you googled Brittany Spencer because of the "Have You Seen Me?" picture, and that's how you wound up reading this, please take an extra moment, and drop me a line on the comment box.

UPDATE ****************************************** UPDATE

Googling for information about Brittany was NOT easy! I couldn't seem to find any posts about her, anywhere.
Finally, I decided to call NCMEC.
GREAT NEWS, people! She was located, safe, earlier in the week.
Normally I wouldn't even post this, since she has already been found, but then I thought about the people who DO look at their fliers in the mail, and want to know more. Apparently she was found right after the mass distribution of her case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that the same brittany that grew up in cabbage town and went to patrick henry high school in stockbridge if so email me back at brandygay10121@yahoo.com