Have You Seen Me?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CAN I TRUST YOU!!
(Shame on you, Mr. Scam Man!)

I know this has nothing to do with missing children or persons...but I can't help myself with this one.

A lot of online scams are so ridiculous that they are almost funny.
The UK lottery, is a prime example.
BUT!!!
It ticks me off to no end when scammers use the guise of our American Soldiers in order to do their dirty deeds.


CAN I TRUST YOU!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 2:29 PM
From: "Sgt Joey Jones" <5553741698@prodigy.net.mx>
Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients

I hope my email fine you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt. Joey Jones. I am an American soldier serving in the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, we have just been posted out of Iraq and to return in a short while. My colleague and I need your help to transfer out the sum of Twenty Five Mllion U.S Dollars (US25.0M).
God Bless America!!
Sgt. Joey Jones
sgtjoeyjonesusarmy@administrativos.com


Come onnn Mr. Scam Man....get a JOB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I received a same email as your today. We shall delete it! Cheer!